Monday, February 23, 2009

Concert

My wonderful little sister has organized a benefit concert in Nashville this weekend. I am so excited about the guest list-no so much the musicians, but the people who are coming from all over the US to be a part of this- from as far away as California! I am so humbled to have these people that care about me spend their time and money to be a part of this event. I cannot wait to spend the weekend with them! I am also excited to show them the fun side of Nashville. I have line dancing planned on Friday night and Stephanie has organized a tour of Nashville on Saturday. Then the big show Saturday night! I am a little nervous about the actual show. I just want it to go perfectly! And I am sure it will. I need to raise LOTS of money, so keep your fingers crossed! Catherine & Cacey are going to take tickets and sell shirts. Someone is going to sell raffle tickets, and then Catherine and Lesli are going to talk about the reason behind the show.

We have had tons of great things donated for the show-from gift certificates to purses to a banjo! Yeah, a banjo! I am excited about it! I would like to have it, but I have NO idea how to play! So keep your fingers crossed that people want to win this stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donate


Followers

About Me

My photo
I am single, 30 year old teacher in Tennessee. I am anxiously awaiting a child from Ethiopia. I cannot wait to add this adventure to my life!