Monday, February 23, 2009

Update

I realize that after I started this blog, I did not keep up with writing on a daily basis. I was afraid that this would happen, and I was really trying to NOT have it happen, but oh well. Here's a little update on what is going on now.

I'm still waiting on my home study to be completed (even though it should have been done by now), and so I have to wait until I can send all of my paperwork to Ethiopia. But....I don't have the $6,000 that goes with it, so I guess it's okay that it is not finished. The only reason I would like for it to be complete (aside from the obvious) is that I can apply for grants and send out more fundraising letters once it is complete. So that is a major reason as to why I want it finished.

It just seems like this is taking a lot longer than I was told, or a lot longer than I expected. Some things at the beginning went really quickly, but now it is seeming to drag on forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donate


Followers

About Me

My photo
I am single, 30 year old teacher in Tennessee. I am anxiously awaiting a child from Ethiopia. I cannot wait to add this adventure to my life!