Saturday, January 31, 2009

Fundraisers

One thing I learned about adoption is that it is not cheap. While I know that every penny is worth it, there are some days when I stress a little too much about the money. I have had wonderful friends and family help with fundraisers. We started out with t-shirts and a chili supper. Then Catherine, Jessica, and I worked day and night on a Christmas fundraiser. Stephanie started working on a concert fundraiser in October, and the details are finally complete. Well, almost! We are hoping by Monday to be finished! She has signed Andy Davis and Erin McCarley to play the show. And not only that, but our entire Ethiopia team will be back together again (minus 2 members). So I thought I would include a photo of our team.





If you are interested in helping with fundraisers, you can buy a t-shirt or bracelet at http://www.sunshineshay20.etsy.com/



For concert tickets, visit http://www.3rdandlindsley.com/ after Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donate


Followers

About Me

My photo
I am single, 30 year old teacher in Tennessee. I am anxiously awaiting a child from Ethiopia. I cannot wait to add this adventure to my life!