Friday, June 19, 2009

Cleaning...again

As I continue to prepare for my little one, I have decided that I will need every available inch of space in my house for toys, clothes, books, whatever. So I am headed to the basement to clean down there. I realize that this post may be a way to procrastinate, but it is also keeping to my promise to update more. So I don't feel bad about it. There are lots of little things that need to be done around here, so I figure that a yard sale will help fund those projects, which is one motivation for cleaning out the basement. I think I have 3 vacuum cleaners down there. Don't ask me why I have 3! I have never used any of them, so I am not sure how they ended up there. I do vacuum. But not with any of the ones in the basement! After I finish there, I am going to the attic-that will hopefully, one day, possibly, maybe, become my master bedroom/bath. So for that to happen in 10 years or so, I need to get rid of lots of stuff from up there too! So if you need a vacuum or some Halloween decorations, come on by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donate


Followers

About Me

My photo
I am single, 30 year old teacher in Tennessee. I am anxiously awaiting a child from Ethiopia. I cannot wait to add this adventure to my life!